If you have a problem with gambling, difficulty in controlling how much time or money you spend with gambling or any other signs that indicate you are at risk, you can request self-exclusion. 

If you want to request voluntary exclusion of Casinos you should fill the Prohibition Request Form and send it to the following email:

Online Gambling

If you want to request self-exclusion of websites licensed by SRIJ or to terminate a self-exclusion click here.
In case of difficulty, send us an email to:

© 2022 Services of Regulação e Inspeção de Jogos | Turismo de Portugal